Thursday, June 10, 2010

Gold Yearly R1 Pivot

August Gold futures did a double top at the Yearly R1 Pivot(blue circles on R1). There is a 70% chance that the 2010 high's are in on gold. There is a 30% chance that gold will go higher to $1300. Do you feel lucky?